Chefs de France

table service Restaurant

Published: February 15, 2014

Epcot's version of a classic French bistro is open for lunch and dinner. Lunch selections include quiche, Crepe Florentine, Croque Monsieur (a ham and cheese sandwich), salmon, and chicken from $15-29. Entrees of chicken, duck, salmon and beef range from $19-35 at dinner.

Tom Nikl
The food was delicious but what really made it special was the service. Our waiters were uber friendly and from France, so it just made the experience that much more authentic.

The views were nice, too, and if we had stayed during the fireworks we would have seen them, too. I'd say this is in my top 5 restaurants in EPCOT. 8.5 / 10.

Jacob Sundstrom
The food was very good, but the service left something to be desired. My wife and I felt rushed throughout the meal and left with a bad taste in our mouths, so to speak. It didn't seem to be up to the standards Disney has set at other table service restaurants in their park.
O T
If you have ever been to France and have eaten in a good restaurant then this overpriced experience will keep you feeling robbed. This has nothing to do with France food.
Keith Forrest
We go to Chefs de France every trip and have never been disappointed. Great food, excellent atmosphere and wonderful servers.