IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth

Fireworks

Epcot closes its day with this nighttime spectacular on and around the World Showcase Lagoon. Images are projected upon the Spaceship Earth geosphere as well as on globes floating on the lagoon, as lasers and fireworks punctuate an original soundtrack that celebrates the world around us. Come early on busy days to claim a space on the pathways around the lagoon that will give you a good view of the show.

One of the best shows in Disney. It is my favorite nighttime spectacular and continues to give me goose bumps when I see it! 10/10.
This show is excellent. It feels like one of the last few pieces of the original Epcot we all know and love. Illuminations is one of my favorite nighttime spectaculars anywhere in any theme park, You could say that it doesn’t “feel” like a Disney show because it doesn’t have any Disney characters or elements. However, those who have been going to the parks for years know that this is exactly what makes it a fantastic Disney show. The high caliber of the show, the orchestration of the music, and the optimistic feeling it leaves you with once its over. It’s pure Disney in solid quality. The best way to end your day at Epcot. 9/10
Fantastic. Among the best nighttime shows out there. There is just something beautiful about the whole production, and it feels like that last pure slice of old Epcot. What makes it for me is the music though. It is incredible. I think I still prefer Wishes, but Illuminations is the perfect way to end your night at Epcot. 9/10
6/2015: While impressive due to size, this show is OLD. I love it and I hate it for that fact.
Not my favorite but it's a great nighttime show.
Great Fireworks, but this show desperately needs to be updated. After the new Diamond Celebration Shows at Disneyland, and the projections on the castle at MK, this needs to be addressed and +'d as Walt would say.
After 15 years, this is still one of the best fireworks show in any theme park!

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter