La Hacienda de San Angel

counter service Restaurant

Published: February 15, 2014

Located outside the pyramid on the shore of the World Showcase Lagoon, La Hacienda opened in 2010, offering table-service dining, including meat and seafood mixed grill platters, as well as shrimp, fish, chicken and short rib entrees, from $24-50. Dinner only.

Mark Hollamon
My wife and I dined at La Hacienda last night and the Del Mar seafood platter for two was just fab! Perfectly cooked scallops, shrimp, and fish highlighted a sizzling platter adorned with seasoned corn and veggies. The dinner also came with rice and black beans.

The above dinner for two is $49.95. Comparatively speaking $25 per person for this quality food at a Disney park is not bad at all.

One dislike I have regarding the restaurant is it is an echo-dome! It is the second loudest eatery on Disney property (Whispering Canyon is the undisputed champ there!) so if you are looking for a quiet romantic dinner this probably is not the place.

Overall I rate this a winner and we have and will dine there again!

BTW....I spent my OWN dime on dinner tonight! Yes, I saved the Disney Reward Dollars! You know it must have been good!

We have been to the Hacienda multiple times, but never on our dime. We'll use our Disney Visa Rewards to get a free or reduced price meal there. If I am paying full price I am going to Taquito Jalisco's in Winter Garden.