Rose and Crown Dining Room

table service Restaurant

Published: February 15, 2014

A "family-friendly" British pub, with table service at lunch and dinner. Lunch selections include fish and chips, bangers and mash (sausage and mashed potatoes), cottage pie, and steak, from $15-27. At dinner, you'll find lamb, chicken masala, vegetable curry, and corned beef and cabbage, with entrees $15-31. If you can get one of the outdoor patio tables at dinner, you'll have prime seats for the nightly showing of IllumiNations.

Rob Pastor
Well, the food is very representative of English food, boring & bland. So I guess it's themed just right. Very crowded tables. Not an experience worth long term reservations.
Becky Wheeler
I always have fish & chips - the best I have ever eaten. Our waiters always share a few tidbits about their country and suggest beers. Husband loves anything he eats here.
Note - the same fish & chips can be had outside at the cart for less money but we love the dining experience inside the Pub.
Keith Forrest
I think I've seen a handful of "pubs" like the Rose & Crown in Britain and they're nearly all in the tourist traps. "Pub grub" in Britain is "cheap and cheerful"; this is not cheap but it is quite good. The presence of Guinness, and good Guinness at that, is very welcome on weary feet.