Board one of three massive “hang gliders” for a flight around the state of California while you watch this film copied from Disney California Adventure theme park. The gliders are actually long benches, which will lift off between 30 and 50 feet into the air, into a massive, 80-foot, domed projection screen. You’ll “fly” around the Golden State, breezing along above river rafters, orange groves, golf courses, national parks, and even an aircraft carrier. For the finale, you’ll skim above a downtown Los Angeles freeway on your way to a fireworks display at Disneyland, making this the only theme park attraction whose climax is a scene from... another theme park.

The best seats are in the front row, where you’ll be highest in the air, closest to the screen and with no one’s feet dangling above you. But with such a large screen, every seat allows you to see all the sights (and smell the smells!) in this highly popular attraction. A new theater is under construction for a 2016 opening, which should help shorten the notoriously long waits for this show. Also in 2016, a new Soarin’ film, with sights from around the world, will debut.

I really enjoy this ride a lot to be honest, more than most do but this really needs to be soarin over the world , doesn't make sense for it to be California but overall I really enjoy this ride and I think the long wait times are worth it.
Great ride, but this is not in California! Film Florida footage, it doesn't make sense to have California footage!
After hearing so many great things about Soarin', I was pretty pumped to try it out for myself. But when I rode it, I wasn't impressed. The screen was really low definition (c'mon Disney!), the wait was long, and everything was dated. Personally, I didn't really understand why the ride was focused on California. I think it'd be better if the ride took us around Florida, or at least Orlando. I might ride this ride again, but I wouldn't say it's a "must-do" attraction. It's meh. That's about it. I think it could be replaced with something better.
Overall - 7/10
Being a pilot I can see how much work was put into this theme, I enjoyed it, and like the fact that Disneys people are incorporating expansion here in 2015
This ride was weak, and that is all I can say!
The best ride in the world! I love how smells and breezy air were incorporated! 10/10
Soarin' is relaxing and I love taking a trip through California! We always get a fast pass so the lines are rarely an issue. It is nice on a hot day to cool off and enjoy the scenery!
Already great and should only get better with the coming expansion. 9/10