Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

Top Spin

Spinner

Description

A top spin that a lot of other parks have exact versions of. This one is one of the worst. Unfortunately, it does not have any water sprays like some do, which would have been a blessing in the hot italian weather. But the worst thing is the noise it makes. Every time it turns, it creaks! I have only ever ridden this once, and I will never ride it again as the noises were awful, especially up close. But, some may find them funny. Not me.

[Update this description]

Safety

Readers' Opinions

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
5 votes, so far

Very bad version of the top spin. Everything is so tight on you, nearlly all the ride was filled with people who were on the school trip with us there and we were all crying out in pain it hurt our legs and private parts everytime it spun upside down. - Ian Carter

Very good ! ! ! ... - Luka Pataky

Planning a trip to Orlando?

Walt Disney World

Insider's Pick: Get all the best advice from ThemeParkInsider.com in one convenient book! Theme Park Insider Orlando 2014 offers you the insight, background, and how-to skills that will help you enjoy Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando like, well, a theme park insider. Save yourself time and money by learning how to visit the Orlando-area theme parks the insiders' way.

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks