Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

Top Spin

Spinner

Description

A top spin that a lot of other parks have exact versions of. This one is one of the worst. Unfortunately, it does not have any water sprays like some do, which would have been a blessing in the hot italian weather. But the worst thing is the noise it makes. Every time it turns, it creaks! I have only ever ridden this once, and I will never ride it again as the noises were awful, especially up close. But, some may find them funny. Not me.

[Update this description]

Safety

Readers' Opinions

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
5 votes, so far

Very bad version of the top spin. Everything is so tight on you, nearlly all the ride was filled with people who were on the school trip with us there and we were all crying out in pain it hurt our legs and private parts everytime it spun upside down. - Ian Carter

Very good ! ! ! ... - Luka Pataky

How to save money on a Disney World trip

Saving money at Disney World

Insider's Pick: You can afford that Walt Disney World family vacation of your dreams. Get started with 102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World, a great guide to planning an affordable trip to the Vacation Capital of the World. Why wait? The sooner you start saving, the sooner you and your family will be enjoying your vacation!

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks