Great Bear

An exhilarating, looping, inverted steel coaster with speeds over 60mph and an initial 124' drop. Designed by Bolliger & Mabillard and installed in 1998, GREAT BEAR® features a loop, an immelman and a sharp 'S' turn near the end. It's a very smooth ride.

This was so much fun. It always is fun to hear the roar as you glide along the tracks.ROOOAAAAR!
I like this a lot but it was really high and it kind of scared me. I guess I don't like my feet dangling. I like the feeling of being enclosed I don't like modern train cars. The roll inversion was awesome. The thing about Great Bear is that it keeps turning you on your head and it feels like you're going to fall out!!!
Love B&M coasters, especially inverts. This is a very smooth ride. Love the immelman loop in the middle of this ride.
It has a good start but then it just meanders around, excutes a flat spin than meanders around in a straight path some more. 7/10
A great MB coaster. That travels through the par. A very nice smooth ride, that provides plenty of thrills. I would highly recmend tis ride.
a good coaster for kids riding there first inverted rollercoaster.
THIS IS EXTREMELY INTENSE I COULDNT FEEL MY FACE AFTERWORDS! It was a very fun ride that was very smooth. I was so scared on it because It was so intense. It is a MUST-RIDE!