The Intamin roller coaster opened May 25, 2012 and features a top speed of 75 mph, and a 200-foot drop, as well as a lapbar restraint system that's earned criticism from some riders of this airtime-laden ride.

I have always respected hershey park as a coaster park. The first time I was there was about four years ago when I saw a specialist in Hershey. Then, I went there two years ago for a school trip and this was open, but storm runner managed to still be semi better. However, I went this year, and could still see some beauty in this coaster. I was amazed by how quickly the coaster goes up the lift hill, and it is even scarier on ride. I really loved the first hill, since this year, I thought I was seriously going to fall out. Of course, the speed is another major feature, but I must specify on one very important element: airtime. This coaster totally took me by surprise when I discovered I was floating out of my seat. It is one of the things that seriously gave me the will to ride it several times that day. It was fairly busy in the morning but in the noon/afternoon, it was getting slow. You would only have to wait for about two ride rotations before you could get on if you chose the normal lane, but once, I got on the front row lane and made it in about ten minutes. I will say that this is pretty much my favorite coaster, overtaking my love of Tennessee Twister. Not perfect, could use a few inversions, but it is very well worth it if you love airtime.

(Several reviewers are stating the restraints are very uncomfortable. The most that happened to me was just my legs hitting the restraints and barely feeling any level of discomfort. Keep in mind, "your mileage may vary")

I love this coaster! However, as of June 2015, "thigh crush" is still an issue. My teenage daughter - average build - would not go on it again because the lap bar bruised her thighs. I couldn't enjoy my first two rides because the lap bar was so tight. However, I learned how to position myself better - I sat slightly slouched AND when the attendant came by, I raised my legs slightly to keep the bar from being pushed down too far. After that, my next nine rides were incredible, even though the tightness of the restraint was still a bit annoying (but no longer painful). Maybe it also helps that I'm slim - 5'11" 165 lbs. As for the rest of the ride: The rapid climb up the lift hill lets you know you're in for something intense. The first drop is awesome and feels steeper than it is. The hills have the most intense ejector air I've ever felt on a coaster, and the rapid twists and turns make you feel like you're about to be thrown off the ride. It provides the kind of intensity I crave in a coaster. For me, Skyrush gets 9.5/10. I would give it a perfect score if they'd develop a better restraint system.
I loved this coaster despite the tight restraints. It was the most intense coaster, I’ve ever been on, because of the insane ejector air time, and the out of control bank turns. With no over the shoulder restraints, I was whipped around on this coaster so many times! I was also happy to say that this coaster brought me one HUGE step closer into giving me a idea of what a Giga coaster is like. Many coaster enthusiasts are saying that this coaster is more intense then I305, and Leviathan. 9.75/10.
Awesome first drop! Lots of airtime. Restraints are uncomfortable. Overall great ride, love the lift up the hill. Wish I would have rode it a second time to try the "wing" seats.