Skyrush

Published: July 5, 2013

The Intamin roller coaster opened May 25, 2012 and features a top speed of 75 mph, and a 200-foot drop, as well as a lapbar restraint system that's earned criticism from some riders of this airtime-laden ride.

Jacob Bacci
I have always respected hershey park as a coaster park. The first time I was there was about four years ago when I saw a specialist in Hershey. Then, I went there two years ago for a school trip and this was open, but storm runner managed to still be semi better. However, I went this year, and could still see some beauty in this coaster. I was amazed by how quickly the coaster goes up the lift hill, and it is even scarier on ride. I really loved the first hill, since this year, I thought I was seriously going to fall out. Of course, the speed is another major feature, but I must specify on one very important element: airtime. This coaster totally took me by surprise when I discovered I was floating out of my seat. It is one of the things that seriously gave me the will to ride it several times that day. It was fairly busy in the morning but in the noon/afternoon, it was getting slow. You would only have to wait for about two ride rotations before you could get on if you chose the normal lane, but once, I got on the front row lane and made it in about ten minutes. I will say that this is pretty much my favorite coaster, overtaking my love of Tennessee Twister. Not perfect, could use a few inversions, but it is very well worth it if you love airtime
Joey DeRosa
I loved this coaster despite the tight restraints. It was the most intense coaster, I’ve ever been on, because of the insane ejector air time, and the out of control bank turns. With no over the shoulder restraints, I was whipped around on this coaster so many times! I was also happy to say that this coaster brought me one HUGE step closer into giving me a idea of what a Giga coaster is like. Many coaster enthusiasts are saying that this coaster is more intense then I305, and Leviathan. 9.75/10.
Jeff K
Awesome first drop! Lots of airtime. Restraints are uncomfortable. Overall great ride, love the lift up the hill. Wish I would have rode it a second time to try the "wing" seats.
billy toole
This could possibly be the worst ride ever. There are two major flaws with this ride. The lap belt, or whatever you would like to call this poorly design restraint system, was so tight on my legs that after the first time we experienced any G-force from a turn or hill I was begging for the ride to be over. By the end of the ride my friend's legs were actually turning a slight shade of purple due to the lack of circulation. My friend also lucked out on his position of sitting. On the far right, the seat is position in a very unsafe way. On one of the sharp turns, his head hit a metal extension of my seat. If his lap belt would have been any looser he could have been seriously hurt (which was the only thing good that came out of the tight restraint system). The ride was fun for my other two friends. They said it might have been the best ride in the park... but i'm not them. My experience is one that I wish I could have lived without.