Breakers Express

Submit Photo

Published:

Cedar Point's "value-priced" official hotel option. The rooms are nice, the pool is nice, and the prices are competitive with any hotel chain you will find in the area. There are plenty of package deals to make staying there an even better deal.

Emily  Kramer
Bar none the worst theme park resort I have ever stayed at. It was dirty, there was virtually no housekeeping, the pool water was filthy and the furniture was broken, beaten up and ancient. There were tube televisions in the rooms in 2013, the staff was slow and uncaring, and it was the most boring, plain-Jane hotel I have ever seen. Several of my jewelry items were stolen from my room while I was at the park, but I was never compensated or contacted or apologized to. One day, at five in the morning, the fire alarm went off. After the fire department came and said we could go back into the hotel, no staff member ever came and explained what had happened or apologized. In fact, they were no where to be found. To top it off, the hotel was ridiculously overpriced. It cost over $150 per night (week nights, off season!). For that price, there should have been some basic amenities. But there were no safes, irons, coffeemakers or hairdryers in the room; there was also nowhere to grab a bite to eat for breakfast.
Roger S
Nice and clean. For 2011, they made the wireless internet available throughout the motel instead of just the lobby. We stay here every year, and we've always enjoyed it. We've never encountered a single problem. On top of that, you get discounted tickets, free parking, and entrance to the park an hour early.