Disney's All-Star Movies Resort

Price level: Value

Published: October 23, 2014

Located near Disney's Animal Kingdom, the three All-Star resorts offer motel-style accommodations in sprawling complexes. Each celebrates its theme with huge signs and placards decorating the buildings. All-Star Movies has 1,920 guest rooms.

Anthony Messina
Same as above review area is very nice but its not a five star hotel nor does it claim to be. We were on toy story side and my daughter loved all of the toys being right outside. Also, pool area was very nice loved the fantasia look to it all.
John Chaffin
Pretty good for the value.
steven boudreault
Nice hotel for the price. We also tried the pop century. About the same, good value.
Heather Olson
I'm not ranking this as though I were comparing it to a 5 star hotel, I'm ranking it compared to other similarly priced hotels on 192 in Kissimmee. And by that standard, it rocks. The decor is really fun, with great photos ops everywhere you look. The theme is really well integrated, even into the tiniest decor details inside each room. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Sure, it's really busy, but you can still relax by the pool with a drink, or grab a nutritious self-serve meal in the reasonably priced cafeteria without a wait almost anytime. We've stayed there several times, and if we didn't live in the are now, we'd be staying there a lot more. We were also impressed with how frequently the park transportation comes around. I've never waited more than a few minutes for a bus.