Disney's All-Star Music Resort

Price level: Value

Published: October 23, 2014

Another motel-style resort, with 1,604 guest rooms.

Debbie Fulton
We stayed at All-Star Music this summer. It may be a value resort, but you still get a lot of the amenities and perks of staying on-site. It's clean and comfortable, even with 2 adults and 2 teens staying in one room. We spent most of our time in the parks anyway, so the room fit our family just fine. The restaurant was convenient and the food was good.....and they had Mickey waffles, my daughter's favorite!
Jo M
Very basic Disney property and not up to the standards set by the new Art of Animation resort. But the walk even from the back of the property is quick, and they have made updates to the theming since I was last there. If you want quick, cheap and safe, don't like getting on already packed buses, and you dislike sports, this is the best of the All-Stars.
Jose Carlos Mahbub
Nice hotel, good value for the rooms (I guess) only the restaurant is too small and gets crowdy pretty quickly.
Manny Rodriguez
For a fan of rock n roll, hip hop, and country yes I know quite the combination, any way the hotel is a nice hotel with nicely themed pools and rooms with nice music antiques I would recommend this to any music lover