Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Price Level: Moderate

Located a short drive from Disney's Animal Kingdom, this southwestern-themed hotel offers 1,915 guest rooms around a 22-acre lake.

Although it's pretty nice, I'd choose somewhere else for the price. This is one of the biggest convention hotels, and it is HUGE. If you don't get lucky and get a room nearby, you'll have long walks to get to the resort amenities.
Good pool but not everything perfect. Some rooms are far from the lobby or pool and some are not close to the pool or the lobby (never stay at one of these). But there is a good restaurant and a good theme. The lagoon in the middle makes it a nice place to walk. One of the best pools I've ever been in any hotel around the world. but I think that things are really far from each other and it dosnt have a good area also I think but overall good. 8/10
I would recommend Coronado Springs Resort for couples and families with older children. We had a fabulous week there though the restaurant does let it down. We only ate there once it was very pricey and not especially good food. The rooms are lovely and the service we needed was excellent. The bus service to all the parks is brilliant but that is the same at all the parks. The bar area is lovely for adults who want a relaxing drink in the evening.