Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Price level: Moderate

Published: October 23, 2014

Located a short drive from Disney's Animal Kingdom, this southwestern-themed hotel offers 1,915 guest rooms around a 22-acre lake.

luca ferracuti
Good pool but not everything perfect. Some rooms are far from the lobby or pool and some are not close to the pool or the lobby (never stay at one of these). But there is a good restaurant and a good theme. The lagoon in the middle makes it a nice place to walk. One of the best pools I've ever been in any hotel around the world. but I think that things are really far from each other and it dosnt have a good area also I think but overall good. 8/10
Suzanne Fordl
I would recommend Coronado Springs Resort for couples and families with older children. We had a fabulous week there though the restaurant does let it down. We only ate there once it was very pricey and not especially good food. The rooms are lovely and the service we needed was excellent. The bus service to all the parks is brilliant but that is the same at all the parks. The bar area is lovely for adults who want a relaxing drink in the evening.
John Chaffin
First off Janice, "Walt Disney World" and "free" are like oil and water, they do not mix. I do love WDW though and have had great luck almost every time that I have visited over the last 20 years, EXCEPT on my visit to their Coronado Springs Resort, the ONLY bad experience.

Quite terrible customer service, asked for clean towels, several hours later "no towels", went and got them myself. Asked for express check-out, check-out morning comes, "No express check-out". Generally not a big deal but when you're spending 5 days on vacation here and that much money, this stuff should NOT be missed. The conventions can be annoying as well, large crowds buzzing through with their brief cases, doesn't quite give ya the Disney feeling.

The place does look really nice like every other Disney property, cosmetics are never a problem and usually staff isn't either, first time for every thing I reckon.

I'll be going back to "Port Orleans - French Quarter" and "Riverside" before returning here.