Disney's Polynesian Resort

Price level: Deluxe

Published: October 23, 2014

One of the three Walt Disney World hotels connected to the parks via monorail, the Polynesian stands across the Seven Seas Lagoon from the Magic Kingdom, with wicker- and bamboo-furnished guestrooms in 11 longhouses, each named for a Pacific island.

DPCC inc.
A very beautiful lobby, with all real flowers, I love all the restaraunts, the rooms are beautiful, 10/10from me
Suzy Worsham
Like a classy five star restaurant The Polynesian
Resort inside Walt Disney World (FL) is probably one of the nicest resorts/hotels I've ever had the pleasure at stayin at.

When we first arrived, we were promised our room by 4pm, and we had it by then. Upon entering our room for the week, the housekeeper took it upon herself to make Mickey Mouse ears out of the smaller white towels.

My husband and I stayed in the Hawaii Building at
club level, on the 3rd floor, theme park view.
I thought I was in heaven every morning when I looked out tje slider onto our patio. Right there
in front of us was the best view of Cinderella's castle.

There's a cafe in the main building, where all the shops are. I think it's Cona Cafe. It's great
in the morning. I usually make iced coffee for myself in the morning, but I make it special,
half regular, half decaf. My husband mentioned that to the manager of the cafe, and since she knew we'd be there all week, and going there every morning, she made an entire pot of 1/2 reg. 1/2 decaf coffee for me! That was sweet!

There's so much to say about Polynesian. I did notice that it's getting a bit older and probably
needs a minor facelift. Wouldn't take too much work to make that place sparkle again. I
remember seeing The Polynesian Resort for the first time in 1976. I was just a young girl, but I told my mother that one day when I got married,
this place was a special place that my husband and I would go to. Well, what do you know? lol

The luau is wonderful and so surreal!

Matt Babiak
Just Disney at it's best. Pool is great, food is amazing, and 1 of the 2 original hotels.
Keith Forrest
The thing that hurts the Poly in my review is simply age. The hotel is old and it shows its age. That apart, we love staying there as it's incredibly convenient and we love the ambience especially at Christmas. We especially love Rapa Nui as it's a 2-minute walk to the TTC and a breeze to get to the MK and Epcot with a walk through to DHS from the International Gateway. Really enjoy eating at 'Ohana for a low-key dinner.
Manny Rodriguez
i love this place not better than ak lodge but still amazing a good hotel with good theming and good chaarecter breakfest meal
Jim Tonglet
The Polynesian is a very beautiful, convenient resort. The food and service was outstanding. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. The kids loved the Volcano Pool. In the midst of the chaos of a Disney family vacation, we could easily relax poolside at the Polynesian at the end of the day.