Disney's Port Orleans - Riverside Resort

Price level: Moderate

Published: October 23, 2014

Formerly known as "Dixie Landings,", this resort offers more than 2,000 moderate rooms in two themed areas, Magnolia Bend and Alligator Bayou.

Anthony Messina
Loved it here.....Beautiful surroundings very reasonable prices especially out of season. Didnt eat at food court but thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
David Baker
I stayed at Port Orleans on my last trip to Disney World in 2010 and have reservations for there this fall. The grounds are serene and well manicured, and the rooms were spacious and clean. I really enjoyed the river running thru the property, and one of my favorite things about Port Orleans was being able to ride the Water Ferry to Downtown Disney.
Peter Kerr
Having been to Disney 10 times I have stayed at most Disney Hotels including the Premium ones - but I have a real soft spot for Port Orleans Riverside. As others have commented - the grounds are beautiful and relaxing - necessary when you've been in the parks all day. Food choices are great - especially in the mornings when you can get away with a cheap and healthy breakfast in the food court (lots of fruit, bagels, etc.). Rooms are a good size for a family with little ones - but probably a little small for teens...but room rates are reasonable enough that you could purchase a second room for your teenagers. I highly recommend this resort hotel.