Rebel Yell

An old school, Philadelphia Toboggan Company, out-and-back, racing wooden roller coaster. In the 1990s, one train was turned around so that one track of the Rebel Yell would run with riders facing forward, whereas the other track had riders facing backward. However, in 2008 both trains were reverted to running forward only.

one of the best wooden coasters... wish they would repaint the darn thing, and kept one side going backwards...
Although a great woodie and some amazing airtime in the back it has gotten pretty rough! It is better than Grizzly because it has airtime. Worth a ride as long as you don't have your back against the backrest. 8/10
Best woodie in the park. Great airtime on all the hills! 7/10
They need to bring this ride back to it's former glory. It needs loads of work/repairs. It just isn't fun to ride anymore.
Aww man I hate to see that they've put both trains forward. I so wanted to ride backwards. Guess I've missed my chance now. I let my hubby choose which side & of course, he wanted to go fwd. But all in all it's a pretty good coaster, a bit rough in the 'valleys' though.

Subscribe or Donate to Support Theme Park Insider!