Skyline Chili - International Street

counter service Restaurant

James Rao

Published: February 21, 2010

Serves Cincinnati's famous/infamous hometown chili, as well as chili dogs, fries, and soft drinks.

James Rao
I do like the fact that Kings Island has some local flavors unique to their park, such as Skyline and LaRosa’s so I definitely wanted to give them a try. For the six of us we ordered three “3-Way Specials” which included chili, a chili dog, and a drink. It was a ton of food, and really, a ton of cheese! The chili is interesting in that it has a distinct, but not over powering cinnamon taste and is served over spaghetti noodles and covered in a mound of grated (Cheddar/American?) cheese. Now, I am used to chili and rice, and a bit of cheese, but Skyline’s version is a bit overwhelming. Still, we didn’t hate the food, and with a little less cheese and some Tabasco, it would have been very good. Even as it was, we enjoyed lunch, enjoyed the interesting flavors, and enjoyed the quantity of food we received for just under $40. Not bad for an amusement park! Incidentally, the hot dog was really small, and had the same chili and mound of cheese, just no pasta. The kids liked the hot dogs better than the chili, but overall everyone ate well and we were full when we left. 6-Good.
Edward Morgan
That was the most delicious food I have had at a theme park (and I've been to Epcot!). After an exhausting night at Haunt, nothing could than eating some delicious cheese coney dogs and a cup of chili. It was the best chili I have ever eaten. If you aren't a chili fan, still try it. It is well worth any price. 10/10