Knott's largest attraction, this is one of the larger wooden coasters around. this is a very exciting coaster with tight turns and a long drop in the begining.

A lot of people hate on this coaster for being rough. However, the roughness varies from ride to ride. Half of the time, the ride is unbearably rough, and I find myself praying for the ride to end. However, the other half of the time, this ride is only a little rough, and the roughness barley affects the ride. Also, whether a rough ride or a smooth ride, GhostRider is filled with great floater air. You come out of your seats a lot during this ride.
This is the lowest review I have ever given to an attraction in my years on TPI. This is by worst the roughest and worst roller coaster I have ever been on in my life!
Too Rough. They should give it an iron horse do-over and call it something cool like iron ghost
Overrated! I had heard that this made the list of several people's favorite woodies but I did not feel much airtime or force at all. Like most of Knott's Berry the queue was well done and I liked that the ride ops were wearing themed outfits. As for the people calling this ride rough, that is what a wooden coaster is all about. It is bumpy and shaky, but that is the intended ride sensation, and I did not find it painful at all. (7.5/10)

Subscribe or Donate to Support Theme Park Insider!