Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email Newsletter

La Revolucion reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for La Revolucion, a spinner at Knott's Berry Farm. (The minimum height to ride is 48 inches.)

Submit Photo

Written by
Posted: February 4, 2011

A cross between a Chaos and a Top Spin, this carnival-style ride will twist and spin you in every direction. A Chance Revolution.

[Update this description]

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
9 votes, so far

Good height and spin - Denis Del Bianco

When I first saw it in late June 2011, I thought it wasn't going to be that great. When I got on the ride, I didn't know that I would be swinging back and forth at past 90 degree angles and spinning at the same time. Wow! I was really impressed by the height we were swinging it and the rate of spin (which wasn't too fast to make people queasy). My nephew got to go with me and he liked it. He even asked his dead if he saw us on the ride and said that he heard me scream like a girl. I guess that was a compliment. Anyway, good times to be had on this ride. - D.S. Francisco

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Get all of Theme Park Insider's reader ratings, tips, and advice for planning a trip to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, or SeaWorld, in our new 2014 Orlando guidebook! It's more than 200 pages of well-tested, insider information that will help you get the most from your vacation.
Order now: Kindle | iBooks | Paperback | Kindle (UK)