Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

La Revolucion reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for La Revolucion, a spinner at Knott's Berry Farm. (The minimum height to ride is 48 inches.)

Submit Photo

Written by
Posted: February 4, 2011

A cross between a Chaos and a Top Spin, this carnival-style ride will twist and spin you in every direction. A Chance Revolution.

[Update this description]

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
9 votes, so far

Good height and spin - Denis Del Bianco

When I first saw it in late June 2011, I thought it wasn't going to be that great. When I got on the ride, I didn't know that I would be swinging back and forth at past 90 degree angles and spinning at the same time. Wow! I was really impressed by the height we were swinging it and the rate of spin (which wasn't too fast to make people queasy). My nephew got to go with me and he liked it. He even asked his dead if he saw us on the ride and said that he heard me scream like a girl. I guess that was a compliment. Anyway, good times to be had on this ride. - D.S. Francisco

What's it like to work at Disney World?

Working at Disney World

Insider's Pick: Ever wondered what it would be like to work at the Walt Disney World Resort? Stories from a Theme Park Insider offers more than 100 pages of fun, insightful, and even sometimes touching stories from people who've worked at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. It's a great way to get in the mood for your next trip to Orlando, or just to keep the memories of a Disney World visit alive.

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks