Pets Ahoy!

Live show

Published: March 30, 2014

Cats, dogs, birds, and even a pig perform in this gag-filled show. Many of these four-legged stars were rescued from animal shelters, and there's usually a pitch for rescue animals at the end of the show.

Christy Hall
I thought the show was extremely cute - maybe I'm alone but I think it is amazing that they trained rescue animals to do all those tricks. Definitely a show that appeals to the very young and old(er) alike.
Derek Morse
My wife and I really enjoyed this show. It was a scorching hot July day and the indoor air conditioned theater is a great respite from the sun. We really enjoyed watching the various animals do their tricks, including dogs, cats, pigs, ducks, birds, and even a skunk! The animals are all rescued and for anyone who has ever owned a cat, I still have no clue how they trained them to do tricks :)
D H
The best show in Sea World and it still isn't that amazing. Cool tricks from the Cats and Dogs but one thing I dislike was the thing about how they "rescue" the animals. People obviously don't know they starve them to do tricks. 8/10