Raging Bull

Published:

Raging Bull is a "hyper-twister" coaster that has banked turns at up to 50 degree angles all while traveling at more than 70 mph!

AJ Hummel
Raging Bull is considered the worst B&M Hyper by many enthusiasts, but I really liked the ride. The ride is very long, has a good amount of airtime, a great first drop, decent forces, an unconventional layout, and none of that B&M rattle some rides are known to get. If the trims were deactivated, I would probably rank this as my favorite coaster at the park, but even in its current state Raging Bull is still somewhere in the middle of the B&M Hypers for me and is easily the best steel coaster at Six Flags Great America.
Kevin Lynch
This coaster is a dark horse in B&M's incredible hyper coaster lineup. While all of the other B&M hypers have out-and-back layouts, this one has a twister layout. This means that it doesn't have as much airtime as the others, but that is made up for with its unique layout that is filled with high-speed turns that induce positive g-forces that are very intense, but not enough to induce a grey-out. The airtime on this coaster is the same way. It's impressive, but at no point do you feel like you are being crushed under your restraint (the infamous trim brake on the first airtime hill actually helps with that without killing it completely). The best airtime moments on this ride are the incredible first drop, the two airtime hills, and the drop coming out of the midcourse brake run. Overall, this is my favorite roller coaster of all time because it is so well-rounded. I've been on it more times than any other coaster, and it still gives me the rush that modern coasters give. It is by far the most underrated hyper coaster in existence. 10/10
Mike Brilhart
Best ride at the park, and one of my top 10 coasters. Not as good as Nitro at Great Adventure, but right behind it. Unlike Nitro's out-and-back layout, Raging Bull is a full on twister, and unique in that aspect among all other B&M Hyper Coasters to date. I wish they would make more twisters like Raging Bull. Easily a 10/10 ride.
raging bull
Great first drop and amazing turns. Ride in the back seat for the most airtime. Also the train with the blue restraints has the least amount of vibrations.
Andrew Dougherty
Really good really intense craziest thing I've ever done. I loved it. Second best coaster right behind X-Flight.
Andrew Dougherty
Joey Till
Raging Bull is a very fun ride that is braked unfortunatley. However, that does not stop the ride from beeing the best in the park. You cannot miss this one on your visit!
Pat DeVorse
This ride is now atop my list of coasters at Six Flags. Utterly unbelievable! Smooth, fast, and full of thrills. Recommended for both young and old!