The Dark Knight Coaster

Six Flags' first themed indoor coaster features The Joker tormenting riders through hairpin turns and dips, while Batman races to their rescue.

The ride is a Mack Wild Mouse coaster, with a ride time of two minutes and an estimated capacity of 600 riders per hour.

Before Justice League at SFOT, this was my favorite six flags ride. Loved the theming. Guess we were lucky because we rode 3 times and there never was any queue.
As SFOM will not be open on Wednesdays on October it fits not in my Travel Plans to all Six Flag Parks this upcoming Fall I MUST decide between Six Flags Mexico and Six Flags Fiesta Texas

Could you give me a help which Park better to miss?

Which Park has more Rides/Shows in October that not ANY OTHER PARK IN THE WORLD have??

Please Mail to

Also Mail if you like to travel with me and save on Accommodation as you mostly pay for 2 traveling alone or can help me with a Transportation to 6F Parks that are not reachable by Public Transport before opening/after closing like SFGAdventure or Magic Mountain on late Closing days (Fright Fest)

I was glad to see that all the effects were working and you were not forced to view the preshow. However, the ride is still little more than a wild mouse in a box. The coaster is fun to ride once, but I wouldn't wait in line for a re-ride and would consider this the park's worst coaster. I'm still shocked people were actually waiting 75 minutes for this.
These type of coasters are kind of fun in a smaller park but I'd expect better at a Six Flags. The biggest problem I had with this ride is it not being dark enough, but for one drop I could see every turn and drop coming so I wasn't ever surprised by a sudden turn.

I was surprised by the water spritzer but even more so by the camera right after. Most people’s pictures will be with them wiping their face off.

I would only go on this ride again if I'm with someone who's new to the park and really wants to try it out. Even my 9 year old son was unimpressed.

An indoor wild mouse with sparse themeing. Six Flags installed half a dozen of these across North America and SFGAm got one of them. Waiting anything more than 45 minutes for this ride is a waste. Despite being in the dark the entire time, it's kindof a letdown. 4/10.
I live batman so I think it was pretty cool.
Its just an average coaster because it is just what it is supossed to be. Its a family coaster in the dark, that is hyped way to much as a thrill. However, if you are looking for family rides, whizzer is better. Wouldn't be to excited for this one.

Subscribe or Donate to Support Theme Park Insider!