The Dark Knight Coaster

Published: April 23, 2008

Six Flags' first themed indoor coaster features The Joker tormenting riders through hairpin turns and dips, while Batman races to their rescue.

The ride is a Mack Wild Mouse coaster, with a ride time of two minutes and an estimated capacity of 600 riders per hour.

AJ Hummel
I was glad to see that all the effects were working and you were not forced to view the preshow. However, the ride is still little more than a wild mouse in a box. The coaster is fun to ride once, but I wouldn't wait in line for a re-ride and would consider this the park's worst coaster. I'm still shocked people were actually waiting 75 minutes for this.
Jeremy Sheley
These type of coasters are kind of fun in a smaller park but I'd expect better at a Six Flags. The biggest problem I had with this ride is it not being dark enough, but for one drop I could see every turn and drop coming so I wasn't ever surprised by a sudden turn.

I was surprised by the water spritzer but even more so by the camera right after. Most people’s pictures will be with them wiping their face off.

I would only go on this ride again if I'm with someone who's new to the park and really wants to try it out. Even my 9 year old son was unimpressed.

Eric Stumpf
An indoor wild mouse with sparse themeing. Six Flags installed half a dozen of these across North America and SFGAm got one of them. Waiting anything more than 45 minutes for this ride is a waste. Despite being in the dark the entire time, it's kindof a letdown. 4/10.
Andrew Dougherty
I live batman so I think it was pretty cool.
Joey Till
Its just an average coaster because it is just what it is supossed to be. Its a family coaster in the dark, that is hyped way to much as a thrill. However, if you are looking for family rides, whizzer is better. Wouldn't be to excited for this one.