The Dark Knight Coaster

Published: April 23, 2008

Six Flags' first themed indoor coaster features The Joker tormenting riders through hairpin turns and dips, while Batman races to their rescue.

The ride is a Mack Wild Mouse coaster, with a ride time of two minutes and an estimated capacity of 600 riders per hour.

Jeremy Sheley
These type of coasters are kind of fun in a smaller park but I'd expect better at a Six Flags. The biggest problem I had with this ride is it not being dark enough, but for one drop I could see every turn and drop coming so I wasn't ever surprised by a sudden turn.

I was surprised by the water spritzer but even more so by the camera right after. Most people’s pictures will be with them wiping their face off.

I would only go on this ride again if I'm with someone who's new to the park and really wants to try it out. Even my 9 year old son was unimpressed.

Eric Stumpf
An indoor wild mouse with sparse themeing. Six Flags installed half a dozen of these across North America and SFGAm got one of them. Waiting anything more than 45 minutes for this ride is a waste. Despite being in the dark the entire time, it's kindof a letdown. 4/10.
Andrew Dougherty
I live batman so I think it was pretty cool.
Joey Till
Its just an average coaster because it is just what it is supossed to be. Its a family coaster in the dark, that is hyped way to much as a thrill. However, if you are looking for family rides, whizzer is better. Wouldn't be to excited for this one.