Green Lantern: First Flight

The first Intamin ZacSpin roller coaster in the United States debuted on June 30, 2011.

This ride depends a lot of weight distribution. When I rode this with my friends, there was about 275 pounds on one side and 95 pounds on the other side. And the ride wasn't that great. The drops are fun, however the ride was a little painful. Also, because of the weight distribution, we did not flip even once. 6/10
This coaster is actually good, but some people really don't like the feeling they get on the ride. The experience does vary based on distribution of weight. It actually does feel fun, but I personally disliked the queasy feeling in my stomach during the ride. I did not vomit but in general, my stomach sort of ruined the fun.
Crazy ride!
Super painful when I went on it, felt like I was going to fall out of my seat. I'm going to try it next time I go to SFMM
One star out of five stars.
Short and intense! If it was longer id puke anyway. Loved started off moving forward, so the I rode the intense portion going backwards. It was a two hour wait but I did the singles line in 25 min.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter