Blue Hawk

A custom Vekoma MK-1200 featuring a butterfly loop, a reverse sidewinder, and a double corkscrew.

This coaster was "re-branded" as Blue Hawk during the 2016 season. A new paint scheme and upgraded trains with "wider" over the shoulder restraints have decreased the headbanging quite a bit. It is still rough, but I would classify it as "tolerably rough" with little to no head banging. I found that the best rides were in the middle rows.
DEATH TRAP EXCEPT IT'S IN COASTER FORM. SLAMS YOUR HEAD AROUND LIKE IT'S NOBODYS BUSINESS, HORRIBLE COLOR SCHEME, UTTERLY DISGUSTING OPERATIONS, ROUGH AS ROUGH CAN BE, WORST COASTER I'VE EVER RIDDEN. -Kw6sTheater's ninja ranting in a nutshell
I actually enjoyed it. I know that many rank it among the worst roller coasters ever, but I thought it was really fun. The environment by the lake is great, and the layout is pretty good. I would recommend it. 6/10
It's going to give you a headache, but I enjoy it.
Might as well rename it the headache. Going in this bangs your head so much it is painful. 4/10

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter