Mind Bender

Submit Photo

A terrain hugging, steel looper built by Anton Schwarzkopf. Dubbed the first triple looping coaster, but one loop is an intense helix.

This is one of the most addicting coasters anywhere. Such a classic, and so much fun. Great ride! Old but still one of the best coasters in the park.
Good ride, i was dizzy and could barely think after i got off that ride, lives up to the name
it is fun but, my brother got hurt on the ride and had to go to the parks health services but got better then we left the park so as i was saying, the ride is fun really cool still all the times we went there we avoided that ride like the plaque wish i could go on it again(that tells you that i love the ride) ride it but keep you head back it could lead to injury.
Very intense through loops with lap bar but best Schwarkopf looper. Fun forest feeling but too short! I went through the second loop and thought "is that it?" Must at Six Flags over Georgia. It really lives up to the name! 8/10
It's an okay coaster, I'm not a big fan of Schwartzkopf coasters. Everyone of his, so far, has giving me whiplash at some point during the ride. I do not like the fact that the G's are so strong thru the loops that my head gets thrown forward (no matter how hard I hold it back against the seat) & it extremely hard to get my head back against the seat. I do, however, luv the new colors (Riddler theming).
nice ride,good for beginers