Judge Roy Scream

Michael Sherlock

Submit Photo

Published: March 27, 2008

A wooden coaster that covers nearly eight acres, and hits a top speed of 50 mph. It's a classic out and back coaster next to a lake. This was SFOT's first wooden coaster named after the legendary Judge Roy Bean "The Law West of the Pecos".

Carl Griffith
I wish I could rate this higher. It's probably time to retire the Judge. Great childhood memories and lots of nostalgia, but IMHO it just can't compete with the more modern coasters. There is really no thrill to this one anymore. I'd like to see SFOT use the area for something new. That said, I will be sad to see it go. :(
Lexi R
Fun out and back woodie. It is a long walk to get to the ride which appears completly unattached from the rest of the park. Good airtime, little bumpy. But that is what should be expected on a ride like this one. I enjoyed that it was over by the lake. Solid out and back in my opinion. (8/10)
Adrienne McDonald
My fave woodie! I LUV LUV This ride. When we went to the park, a t-storm came up & I thought we'd not get to ride it since I missed out on it the first time I went but I did get to ride & it was actually close to closing time & we got to ride as many times as we wanted. I got up to 5 but then had to move on to something else. This coaster is really smooth for a woodie. I prefer the back on this one as the front didn't seem as smooth but it's another one of those medium woodies that pack a good ride but not too rough or too 'thrilling' for the weaker stomachs. Good family ride.