La Vibora

Flat ride

James Rao

Submit Photo

Published: March 4, 2011

La Vibora is an Intamin bobseld ride painted like a coral snake. The ride came from Six Flags Magic Mountain where it was named Sarajevo Bobsleds. The cars are similar to log flume cars and can seat up to six people.

La Vibora is a Flash Pass attraction.

Lexi R
This was my first bobsled ride. This style is really strange because it is so different than anything else I have been on. It is a little bumpy, but it feels like the bumpyness is caused by the many layers of paint on the track that are now peeling. However, the outer color scheme fits the theme well. There isn't really any airtime and obviously no inversions, so the thrill mostly comes from the novelty of the bobsled style and the fear you might fly off the track. It is worth the long wait to expierence it once, but a reride certainly is not needed. (7/10)
Adrienne McDonald
I didn't think I'd like the bobsled ride but we rode it twice. It's really scary b/c if you don't sit in the right spot in the sled, you can slide which made it scary for me. I was pretty petrified during the ride that we'd fall out of the tube.