Batman the Ride

James Rao

Published: August 19, 2009

A Bollinger & Mabillard inverted roller coaster.

Batman is a Flashpass attraction.

Zach J
My favorite ride! It is amazing in every way! It is extremely smooth, and I like how it does not have any type of break run. It just keeps going! It really could use a paint job though.
Roger S
My favorite coaster at SFSL. It's not as good as Raptor or Afterburn, but it's still a great inverted coaster. Great theming.
Lexi R
Batman the clone ride. I did like that this model is a mirror rather than an exact clone, simply because I think curving right with the drop feels more natural. It is smooth like all B&Ms, but not the smoothest I have ridden. A few of the elements whipped you in a way that felt like you were getting tossed around rather than flying. (8/10)
Joey Till
I like the BTR models, but on a scary note, my moms harness opened up atop the lift. So while a good ride, this one in particular scares me haha. Dont let that stop you from riding however as that was a freak thing. The park employees didnt seem to care tho.
Tim Hillman
I like inverted coasters, and Batman is a staple whenever I visit a Six Flags park. I'm not sure how many copies there are of this ride around the country, but they never fail to please. Every one I've been on is excellent.