Ninja

James Rao

Submit Photo

Published: January 20, 2010

A custom Vekoma MK-1200 featuring a vertical loop, sidwinder, a double corkscrew, and a helix.

This attraction is (finally) receiving a fresh coat of paint for the 2010 season.

Ninja is a Flashpass attraction.

Zach J
This ride is honestly not that jerky. I found it to be pretty smooth myself. If you hold on tight and try to keep your head still, it will be a pretty enjoyable ride.
Lexi R
I felt that this ride was much better than some of the other reviews suggest. There were a few moments with a bit of head banging but it didn't hurt too bad just made it impossible to enjoy more than two back to back rides in a row. There are obvious points to move with the coaster, but on the two patches that got my neck slammed every ride it was super unexpected! There was no way to brace yourself for these points. The double corkscrew was fun, and coming right into a loop from the drop was enjoyable. I ended up riding the Ninja 4 times. Again, much better than other reviews suggest. (8/10)
Joey Till
Im not one to really find theese coasters that bad, Ninja can have some painful bits, but if you move with the coaster, it isnt to bad. The helix can be quite rough tho.
Tim Hillman
They say that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. When it comes to rollercoasters named Ninja, I must be insane. I quit riding Ninja at SFOG because the ride became too painful. I got tired of getting off the coaster with a headache from banging my head side-to-side on the horsecollar restraint. I see a similar coaster with the same name at SFSL, decide to give it a try, and quess what? I get off the ride with a headache from slamming my skull on the restraint system. I don't know who is dumber - me for repeatedly riding these abominations or Six Flags for putting multiple copies in their parks.
Roger S
Very rough for a steel coaster. We rode it once in the morning and decided not to return for seconds.
Adrienne McDonald
I didn't ride this one on my initial visit b/c I'd never ridden a coaster & thought I might get scared so I do wanna ride it soon before it gets done away with like so many others I missed out on.