River King Mine Train

James Rao

Submit Photo

Published: August 19, 2009

The River King Mine Train is named for the largest coal mine in the Midwest and it takes guests loaded in to ore cars over 2372 ft of turning, climbing, and falling track with the final drop into the depth of a coal mine.

River King Mine Train is a Flashpass attraction.

Lexi R
Better than average mine train. Nice little drop in a dark mine shaft and went quick enough to remain interesting. Felt like a long ride (in a good way) as well. We were able to ride it several times in a row. (7/10)
Joey Till
This really is a good mine train comparing it to the mine trains at other six flags parks. (especially the one in georgia) Great thrilling drop into the tunnel!
Tim Hillman
A nice starter coaster that's basically equivalent to the Mine Train at SFOG. A tad bit rough, but the kids won't have a problem at all with it.
Adrienne McDonald
My first coaster. I thought for my first I'd go 'slow' & build up. It's really an enjoyable mine train. I think it's probably my fave out of all the ones I've ridden so far. It's a great starter coaster for kids as well as adults. It really is a great family coaster. Provides mild thrills for young & old.