Country Bear Theater

Animatronic show

Submit Photo

With the closing of the Country Bear Playhouse at Disneyland, and the scaling back of shows at the Country Bear Jamboree in Florida, this is the only place in the world now to see all three Country Bear shows throughout the year, including the "Jingle Bell Jamboree" at Christmas, embedded here.

It baffles me to see this over so many superior rides. This is just, bleh. I think the WDW version is a guilty pleasure at best but having to sit through Achy Breaky Heart is genuinely one of the worst experiences I've had at a Disney park. There were a few points where I considered leaving. I really enjoyed the first and last song, but the segments in between ranged from fine to downright painful. Bleck. 4/10
Country Bear's is a sentimental favorite of mine. I don't remember ever seeing the Vacation show before, so it was a lot of fun to see a new show. It was also nice that the songs were sung in a mixture of English and Japanese, but all dialogue was in Japanese. I really wish this show had offered a translator like Tiki Birds provided. Never the less, I grinned from start to finish.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter