Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall
Counter Service Restaurant
See all photos | Submit Photo
The Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall is the largest restaurant in Fantasyland and one of the more popular places to eat at Tokyo Disneyland. This buffeteria-style restaurant specializes in rotisserie chicken and decadent desserts, served in a highly themed environment filled with characters from Disney's animated Alice in Wonderland.
On the menu:
- Rotisserie chicken with garlic sauce
- Heart-shaped meat patty with tomato-brown sauce
- Fried seafood assortment with tartar sauce
- Flank steak with gravy
- Grilled swordfish with mushroom balsamic sauce
- Royal chocolate cake
- Chestnut cream cake
- Heart-shaped strawberry mousse
- Blueberry roll cake, with souvenir plate
- Unbirthday Cake (big enough for two)
My favorite quick service stop at Tokyo Disneyland! The food was great, but the atmosphere is what really makes this place special. Be sure to go during "off times", otherwise the lines can be crazy!
We had the chicken because after over a week in Japan, we were craving something with a bit more Western flavor profile. The dining area is fantastic and service was quick and friendly.