Fantasmic!

Live show

Submit Photo

Published: February 16, 2012

Disney's nighttime spectacular debuted in 2011 as part of the park's 10th anniversary celebration.

Rachelle Beaney
The best Fantasmic out there! We had the privileged of watching from a Harbor View rooms at the Miracosta, which was an absolutely amazing experience.
Michael Weissman
This is what I was most excited for coming to DisneySea. Both Fantasmic's in the US are great shows and I expected even more of a spectacle in Tokyo. On youtube it looks amazing. In real life, it's interesting. Some of the effects are really well done, but overall it felt scattered as a show and almost lacking something. I was left hoping that we had a "modified version of the show" because it looked like it might rain..but I don't think so. The centerpiece hat looked like a sports arena jumbotron with noticeable pixels (which i was somewhat okay with) but the pyro swirling around it was amazing. Though sometimes there would be a big musical hit and just one quiet little firework from the top of the hat, which looked funny to me. The circular lagoon reminded me of Epcot in a good way, but the barges with the characters seemed small and almost awkward. The dragon here is pretty epic and a really cool visual coming through the mirror. So lots of pros and cons. Overall, I can't describe why I was almost unhappy with the show, but I just felt like the versions stateside are more explosive and have a bigger "wow" factor. Still worth seeing, of course. Mickey's LED suit is pretty great.
Brett Angwin
I saw it on youtube and it was amazing!