Counter service Restaurant
On the menu:
- Shrimp in chili sauce
- Sweet & sour pork
- Fried chicken with soy-vinegar sauce
- Stir-fried beef and green peppers
- Spicy tofu with minced pork
- Fried rice with Char Siu and egg
- Soup, salad and dim sum also available.
The food was good but not amazing, and the ambiance was cool. But, with so much amazing stuff going on right outside, I think they probably could have made this even cooler!
Had a great meal in June 2015 at Vulcan. I had the lunch set with mixed Dim Sum, Fried Rice and Pork with lemon sauce. The only draw back was the small size soda and the lack of diet Coke or Coke Zero. You just can't beat the view from the outdoor seats.