Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoopendous reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoopendous, a counter service restaurant in Seuss Landing at Universal's Islands of Adventure.

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: March 29, 2014

Located under a circus tent, this large cafeteria-style restaurant serves fried chicken, cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, and individual-sized pizzas, for $7-9.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
22 votes, so far

We went to the breakfast with the Grinch. The character interaction was amazing... we have never had so much one on one time at a character meal! We were visited by The Grinch, The Cat in the Hat and 2 of the Who's. Everyone was perfectly in character. The food was plentiful, but pretty generic. The service was really good. People coming by asking to refill drinks, get you coffee or clear your plate. It was a bit expensive, but definitely worth it for the picture ops! - Michelle Morgan

I usually eat here first because of the atmosphere. The decoration is really cool and there is even a ride that goes right through it. I ordered a cheese burger once here and it was just awful, but I always buy a meal deal pass so i was able to hop back in line. I got the fried chicken with sides. It was pretty good. - Michelle Kowalski

Food is good. No complaints. Good variety. Fun atmosphere. All in all 8/10. Be prepared to spend $8-$10 each after beverage. - Bob Liebe

Good food, but eat here because of the extremely impressive atmosphere! - Benjamin Odom

I usually hate getting pre-made salads because there never seems to be enough dressing. Circus McGurkus does it different! I found the dressing to be plentiful but not to the point where it is drenched on my Chicken Caesar Salad. I had some other offerings from other people in my party, and that food was tasty as well. Great Atmosphere! 9/10 - Greg S.

How to save money on a Disney World trip

Saving money at Disney World

Insider's Pick: You can afford that Walt Disney World family vacation of your dreams. Get started with 102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World, a great guide to planning an affordable trip to the Vacation Capital of the World. Why wait? The sooner you start saving, the sooner you and your family will be enjoying your vacation!

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks