Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoopendous

Counter Service Restaurant

Located under a circus tent, this large cafeteria-style restaurant serves fried chicken, cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, and individual-sized pizzas, for $7-9.

The atmosphere is great. Our boy really liked that it was a circus tent and the train that would go through. The problem is the food is terrible. Go in and check it out but go somewhere else for food.
We went to the breakfast with the Grinch. The character interaction was amazing... we have never had so much one on one time at a character meal! We were visited by The Grinch, The Cat in the Hat and 2 of the Who's. Everyone was perfectly in character. The food was plentiful, but pretty generic. The service was really good. People coming by asking to refill drinks, get you coffee or clear your plate. It was a bit expensive, but definitely worth it for the picture ops!
I usually eat here first because of the atmosphere. The decoration is really cool and there is even a ride that goes right through it. I ordered a cheese burger once here and it was just awful, but I always buy a meal deal pass so i was able to hop back in line. I got the fried chicken with sides. It was pretty good.