Incredible Hulk Coaster

Roller Coaster

Universal Orlando rebuilt its Bolliger & Mabillard launch coaster in 2016, adding new cars and on-ride music and effects.

Maybe I got a bad ride, but I felt this was worse than the old hulk. The theming within the queue is a bit better (although I miss the cheesy cartoon segments), and I liked the new tunnel a bit. I just feel like they sort of got rid of the story a bit. Anyway, it's really all about the coaster, and this is a good coaster still. It just beat me up a whole lot more than it used to. I felt it went out of the tunnel with more speed and ended up beating my head up a lot. I love intense rides, but I blacked out for a solid 20 seconds on this. I haven't blacked out on a ride in years, so this certainly hurt the ride for me. I feel like I need another ride on this, but it constantly has a wait over an hour long. Hopefully my next ride is better. 7/10
What Universal did was take a great ride, and make it almost perfect. Probably the most themed large roller coaster out there, it's beautiful queue and unbelievable launch makes this ride much more unique than others. Like any other looping B&M, this coaster is packed with intensity and inversions that no other coaster can match. And although the wait time is pretty long, it's 2 minutes and 15 seconds ride time will never disappoint.
Easily the best ride in Florida. It's fast, intense, and a really fun ride. I have no idea how this isn't on the Must do list on this website as it is the best ride in Florida and one of the best/most iconic coasters in the world. 10/10 if there ever was one

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter