Mythos Restaurant

Table Service Restaurant

A six-time winner of the Theme Park Insider Award for the world's Best Theme Park Restaurant (2003-2008), Mythos continues to impress readers for its value in serving some of the best food available in any theme park for the price. Located inside an impressive cavern on the shore of the park's lagoon, Mythos typically serves salads, burgers, steak, fish, and a pasta and a risotto of the day on its seasonally changing menu. Prices range from $10-20 at this table service restaurant, where reservations are recommended.

The food is very good, but it's the incredible value that makes Mythos the benchmark for non-QSR theme park food.
:-•*P*E*R*F*E*C*T* ___‹^^^›_‹(•¿•)›_‹^^^›___*5 STAR'S*•-:¦:
Visited this restaurant in a group of 10 members of my family. Service was great, food was great, and the bill was very reasonable. Only a few dollars more than the average burger/chicken fingers and worth every penny!
Beautiful restaurant, inside and out! The food is good, and plentiful, and is not unreasonably priced. Our service was top notch and we had a great view over the lagoon of The Incredible Hulk. Make sure to get reservations... the hours are short and it fills up.
I thought I would like it based on the reviews, but I didn't realize that I would like it soooo much. Truly outstanding food and service.