The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad

Live Theater Show

A live stunt show pitting our hero Sindbad and his sidekick Kabob against the villain, Miseria, as Sindbad tries to rescue beautiful Princess Amoura. The stunt show theater is located right next to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion, leading to speculation that the wizards might soon evict Sindbad. So if you want to see this show, catch it soon.

When I came into this show, I got excited because of the very cool sets. Unfortunately, the excellent sets are wasted on a lousy show. Time to tear this whole thing down and build a great new ride. People keep saying that Universal is short on space; well, this show needs to be put out of its misery, and that would open up lots of space!
Pretty terrible show. I've seen it twice now and I definitely won't be going for a third!
TERRIBLE SHOW, probably one of the worst attractions at Universal if not the absolut worst. Some special effects are cool but the acting, the fighting choreography, the humor and the story are just terrible. I actually like the stage it's well done and I would like to see a great stunt show in it. Come on Universal! 0/10 for me. Painfully bad.
Universal has a long history of great stunt shows. This is not one of them.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter