Carkitt Market Stage

Live Musical Show

Submit Photo

Presenting two shows throughout the day: singing witch Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees in concert, and a trunk show of Tales from Beedle the Bard, including puppet performances of Tale of the Three Brothers.

I saw both of these shows and thought they were pretty darn good. Basically, "Elestina Warbeck and the Banshees" is a concert-style street performance and the other show is "The Tales of Beedle the Bard that is a re-telling of the “Tale of The Three Brothers” by Beedle the Bard by actors and puppeteers who bring the story of The Deathly Hallows to life. These two shows are excellent. Beedle the Bard has great acting, detailed props, the puppets are gorgeous in a creepy kind of way, and the way the actors perform while maneuvering them is quite clever, though some of the dialogue can get difficult to understand, especially during the Fountain tale. Celestina and the Banshees is a toe-tapping great time as well and just fun to dance to. Overall, these are both not to be missed and some of the best live shows in all of Orlando. 9/10
I've only seen the Celestina Warbeck show and I'm in love with it. I ended up seeing it 5 times during my last stay. I wish I could buy her record somewhere and she would sign it for me. The life singing is close to Shirley Bassey and the lyrics are fun.
It would be perfect if she would sing some christmas songs during that season but all in all it was a stunning presentation.
We saw all three shows, with repeat viewings, during our long Universal vacation. All three are excellent. We never cared much for the Hogsmeade outdoor shows, but these three are far more interesting to regular tourists like us who aren't overly into the Harry Potter books & movies, but love what Universal has done with HP in their theme parks.
I saw 2 showings of The Tale of the Three Brothers. Good acting in both forms- as Diagon Alley team members and as characters from WWoHP drama school. The story was as in the movie almost exactly with scripted ad-libs. Props and puppets were nicely detailed.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter