The Leaky Cauldron

Counter Service Restaurant

The Leaky Cauldron offers British pub fare, including Bangers and Mash, Toad in the Hole, Cottage Pie, Fisherman’s Pie, Beef, Lamb & Guinness Stew (served in a bread bowl), Ploughman’s Lunch, Split Pea Soup, and Fish and Chips. Desserts include Chocolate Potted Cream and Sticky Toffee Pudding. Breakfast also is available, including Apple Oatmeal with Yogurt and Fruit, and an Egg, Leek and Mushroom Pasty. Yes, you’ll find Butterbeer here, but you’ll also find new concoctions, too, such as Fishy Green Ale — a minty bubble tea beverage with “fish eggs” (blueberry-flavored bubbles) at the bottom. The alcoholic options include Wizard’s Brew (a stout) and Dragon Scale (a Vienna lager) — both from Florida Beer Company, which also makes the Duff Beer in Universal Studios Florida’s Simpsons-themed Springfield USA land. If you’re wondering which of the many strangely-named speciality drinks include alcohol and which do not, here’s a simple and effective tip: look at the price. If the price of a drink (not including a souvenir cup) is under five bucks, there’s no booze in it.

I came in during our December trip for a warm butterbeer. I did not try the food, but did roam around a bit to see the decor. Loved it! Also, warm butterbeer is now my favorite butterbeer!
Loved the Toad in the Hole. Great food, great beer and the seating/dining experience was perfect. I didn't have to stake out a table, which in the summer heat of Orlando...yeah, it's pretty nice.
Interesting food & excellent ambiance.
I had the fish and chips and it was very good. I can't wait to try some of the other things on future trips to the Leaky Cauldron!
The only item I ordered was Toad in the Hole, very tasty, the sausage was quite flavorful and dominated the dish. It was about the size of a DVD disk, less than 2 inches thick. Two 3-in pieces of sausage were inside the dough, it was accompanied by a few 1-in chunks of herb seasoned hard veggies, spoonful of peas and some drizzled brown gravy which I loved. I ate everything except the stewed tomato slice. The beer and food cost about $18.