Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster

Roller Coaster

Submit Photo

A Vekoma junior coaster, the same model as Goofy’s Barnstormer at the Magic Kingdom. The ride is relatively gentle and short, less than a minute, making it an ideal first coaster for a young thrill seeker in training.

Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster is a family-friendly ride through the trees and a nut factory with your pal Woody. I adore this little roller coaster. This is a "kids" roller coaster that adults will love. My only complaint is that it's so short but it's a kid coaster so it's understandable. I find Flight of the Hippogriff far superior in both duration and views. However, I have great memories riding this at night and I just really enjoy it. While the roller coaster fanatics might turn their heads at this one, I think it's a very nice average kiddie coaster. 5/10
Great first coaster for the young ones in your life. Not all rides have to be all things to everyone. This ride gives kids who are yearning to ride a coaster, but not sure they are ready for it a perfect chance to try it out. It's a great "gateway drug" for future coasterholics.
Short and it is not fun. I like the barnstormer at magic kingdom way better.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter