Hollywood China Bistro reviews
Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Hollywood China Bistro, a table service restaurant at Universal Studios Singapore.
Written by Robert Niles
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: December 18, 2011
Hollywood China Bistro offers a large menu of Cantonese fare in a table-service setting.
On the menu:
- Steamed filet of cod
- Braised chilli seafood tofu
- Deep fried prawns with mayonnaise sauce
- Wok-fried prawns in Chef's special sauce
- Stir-fried fish filet in black bean sauce
- Traditional sweet and sour pork
- Stir-fried diced chicken in Szechuan style
- Stir-fried diced beef in black pepper sauce
- Pork loin with coffee flavor
- Braised broccoli with crab meat
- Wok-fried broccoli with oyster sauce
- Baby cabbage with minced garlic
- Vegetable of the day
- Braised three head abalone with vegetables
Set menus, for two to 10 people, are also available, as is traditional dim sum.
[Update this description]
More attraction and restaurant ratings:
How to save money on a Disney World trip
Top U.S. Theme Parks
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney California Adventure
Universal's Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Hollywood
SeaWorld San Diego
Busch Gardens Tampa
Other Top International Parks
Universal Studios Japan
Hong Kong Disneyland
Walt Disney Studios Paris
Universal Studios Singapore
Features, News and Advice
"Stories from a Theme Park Insider"
"Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014"
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
The Theme Park Insider Awards
What's under construction for 2014/5?
How to stay safe at a theme park
2005 (Dec 27-31)
2005 (Jan-Dec 26)
Theme Park Insider Guidebooks
Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014 features our reader ratings, tips, and advice for visiting Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and more!
Kindle | iBooks | Paperback