Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email Newsletter

Cinderella's Royal Table reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Cinderella's Royal Table, a table service restaurant in Fantasyland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: December 16, 2013

Located inside Cinderella's Castle, this fixed-price, table-service restaurant includes a meet-and-greet with Cinderella, as well as a souvenir photo with the princess. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served, in an attempt to accommodate the huge crowds that try to book a table at this wildly popular restaurant. Reservations are a must, and prices range from $30-60 per person, depending upon the meal and time of year.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
15 votes, so far

We went here for breakfast in May 2009 and loved it. The only reason I only gave it an outstanding is b/c it is expensive but it is worth it. The food was outstanding, probably the best breakfast food I have eaten, I had the stuffed french toast but my husband had eggs and was very impressed. They do a good job of having the princesses stop at every table and posing with the kids and they are good about not being overbearing b/c my son would not stand up b/c he was only 3 1/2 and is very shy, my daughter was only 1 1/2 and scared so they left her alone but signed both of their autograph books. And I like that you get a picture included in your price, I honestly would not have bought it separately but it is better than I could get in a very quick time. Since my daughter was not a paid dinner they gave her a complimentary french toast, it was very similar to the one we paid for my son. I would recommend it to anyone that has the money. - Jennifer Tom

A great place to take your little princess for her royal welcoming to the World of Disney. However, over pricing, lack-luster food and difficulty booking this meal tends to make returning guests go elsewhere. - Brandie S

Food was really good. the Atmosphere was great too. but the wait. oh the wait. it was horrible. way too long. and just to get your picture with Cindy before eating... :(. Don't go for dinner because of ridiculous waits. - David L.

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Theme Park Insider: Orlando 2014

Get all of Theme Park Insider's reader ratings, tips, and advice for planning a trip to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, or SeaWorld, in our new 2014 Orlando guidebook! It's more than 200 pages of well-tested, insider information that will help you get the most from your vacation.
Order now: Kindle | iBooks | Paperback | Kindle (UK)