Columbia Harbour House

Counter Service Restaurant

An indoor counter-service restaurant serving lobster rolls, salmon, fried shrimp and fish, and chicken nuggets, from $8-12. There’s abundant seating upstairs, including several tables near windows, offering delightful views of the park’s Liberty Square.

We always eat here when visiting Magic Kingdom. It's one of my favorites. The food is really good and the upstairs dining room is a great place to sit and enjoy your meal.
I am always surprised how good this counter service restaurant is! They have kept it pretty simple, but that isn't a bad thing. Somehow the restaurant also stays pretty relaxed even in this noisy section of the park.
One of my very favorite counter service places at WDW. The upstairs dining room alone makes it worth a visit.
My favorite place to relax at MK is the second floor where I can people watch out of a window. The food is also pretty good. It is my personal favorite restaurant at MK.
PERFECT: Went here on 10/9 because a friend in my group recommended it. Absolutely wonderful! The chicken/fish combo is plenty filling and tasty, and gives you a variety in your meal (and I'm not even the biggest fish eater). Would definitely revisit it; I hear their dinner menu is fantastic, too.
Food quality has always been good and we can usually find a place upstairs in a quiet corner even in peak season to get away from the crowds.
Good location, good selection.
This is the one place I'm excited to visit at the Magic Kingdom. The upstairs is such a nice escape from the craziness of the park.
A cool place to grab lunch in Liberty Square. Yummy seafood and chicken dishes are freshly prepared and better than the average theme park fare.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter