Columbia Harbour House

Counter Service Restaurant

An indoor counter-service restaurant serving lobster rolls, salmon, fried shrimp and fish, and chicken nuggets, from $8-12. There’s abundant seating upstairs, including several tables near windows, offering delightful views of the park’s Liberty Square.

PERFECT: Went here on 10/9 because a friend in my group recommended it. Absolutely wonderful! The chicken/fish combo is plenty filling and tasty, and gives you a variety in your meal (and I'm not even the biggest fish eater). Would definitely revisit it; I hear their dinner menu is fantastic, too.
Food quality has always been good and we can usually find a place upstairs in a quiet corner even in peak season to get away from the crowds.
Good location, good selection.
This is the one place I'm excited to visit at the Magic Kingdom. The upstairs is such a nice escape from the craziness of the park.
A cool place to grab lunch in Liberty Square. Yummy seafood and chicken dishes are freshly prepared and better than the average theme park fare.
If you like seafood, you're in for a treat! With plenty of seating and reasonable pricing, the Harbour house is the perfect lunch-time destination.
I like the idea. Different options, fish, ect... Sadly, quality on the last two visits was poor and the dinning area itself was overwhelmed and very dirty by Disney standards
Outstanding for a counter service restaurant. Menu was different than the typical counter establishments and the food was very good, generous portions and a reasonable price. Clam Chowder is excellent! Beautiful decor, nicer than some of the sit down restaurants in Disney World. Upstairs seating is best, quiet & removed from theme park crowd noise.
The food was really good on today's visit, Saturday January 14, 2012. We stopped in at 3pm to avoid the parade. The eatery was very packed but we were able to get through the line and to a seat pretty quick. We decided to eat upstairs and was pleasantly empty. (Almost as if guests did not know they could go upstairs)

The wife and I both had the Fish and Chicken combo. The chicken was a little dry to my taste, but the fish exceeded my expectations. I also decided to try the clam chowder.. To my amazement, the clam chowder here was better than most that I have eaten as restaurants who claim to have the best!

We have and will eat here again!

Great food, fish and chips are terrific