Columbia Harbour House

counter service Restaurant

Published: December 16, 2013

An indoor counter-service restaurant serving lobster rolls, salmon, fried shrimp and fish, and chicken nuggets, from $8-11. There's abundant seating upstairs, including several tables near windows, offering delightful views of the park's Liberty Square.

Emily  Kramer
A cool place to grab lunch in Liberty Square. Yummy seafood and chicken dishes are freshly prepared and better than the average theme park fare.
Kevin Erlendsson
If you like seafood, you're in for a treat! With plenty of seating and reasonable pricing, the Harbour house is the perfect lunch-time destination.
Dennis O'Brien
I like the idea. Different options, fish, ect... Sadly, quality on the last two visits was poor and the dinning area itself was overwhelmed and very dirty by Disney standards
Rob Pastor
Outstanding for a counter service restaurant. Menu was different than the typical counter establishments and the food was very good, generous portions and a reasonable price. Clam Chowder is excellent! Beautiful decor, nicer than some of the sit down restaurants in Disney World. Upstairs seating is best, quiet & removed from theme park crowd noise.
Dave Bradley
The food was really good on today's visit, Saturday January 14, 2012. We stopped in at 3pm to avoid the parade. The eatery was very packed but we were able to get through the line and to a seat pretty quick. We decided to eat upstairs and was pleasantly empty. (Almost as if guests did not know they could go upstairs)

The wife and I both had the Fish and Chicken combo. The chicken was a little dry to my taste, but the fish exceeded my expectations. I also decided to try the clam chowder.. To my amazement, the clam chowder here was better than most that I have eaten as restaurants who claim to have the best!

We have and will eat here again!

Arianna Griffel
Great food, fish and chips are terrific