Liberty Tree Tavern

table service Restaurant

Published: December 16, 2013

This table-service restaurant serves lunch to order, with pot roast, roast turkey, hamburgers, and salads ranging from $15-20. Dinner is a variety of roasted meats and sides served family-style for a fixed price, around $19 per person for children and $39 for adults.

Liz & Tony Green
This place is all you can eat, which was awesome! Perfect way to stuff a tummy for us. I warn you in advance because if you snack before you dine, you shall waste a good stuffing experience! The costumes are adorable (though I would understand it if the cast members hated wearing them). My only gripe is that I can't get later reservations lol.
Emily  Kramer
A nice character meal. The favorites make the round here- think Mickey, Minnie and friends in colonial American garb. The family-style food (a Thanksgiving feast featuring turkey, potatoes, etc.) is very good, and the Tavern is usually one of the less-crowded sit downs.
Joshua Goodstein
The atmosphere inside the restaurant is beautiful. The rooms are so incredibly detailed that it would take forever to find all of the references to famous colonial Americans. The only thing in this restaurant that is better than the atmosphere is the food. The pot roast is so delicious and tender with that wonderful cabernet wine reduction, and the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake is the best thing I've ever eaten. Go at lunch, not dinner. It's cheaper, less crowded, quieter, and a wonderful midday respite from a crowded park.
Marie-Eve Landry
We thought the restaurant was charming, the waiters were fun and polite. The food was great. It felt like eating at home with a little je-ne-sais-quoi which made our experience fabulous and makes us wanna go back on our next trip.
Tom Rigg
This was a real surprise for our group. We didn't expect anything spectacular, but came away with great service and great food.