Mad Tea Party

Flat ride

Published: December 16, 2013

How dizzy do you want to get on this classic spinning teacup ride? Grab the wheel in the middle of the cup and twist, turn and spin away. Want to avoid getting green? Don't twist the wheel, and try to keep your eyes focused on a fixed point inside the cup, to ignore the world whirling around you.

Mike Brilhart
Anyone else hear a car crash? Oh, wait; that was just the breaks!
Meg T.
We had a blast on the tea cups, even rode it two times. My son laughed the whole time while Grandpa went pale. When you see advertisement for the Tea cups they have always been out in the open and these were not. They were definitely old and not a lot of leg room for a family of 3-4.
Chris W.
Nothing more than a dated version of your usual spinning tea cup ride found at almost any other park. The Alice In Wonderland theming does not really lighten up the experience. On the other hand, Disney was one of the first to ever include this ride in its parks, so it might be considered as a classic.
Beware there is a sudden loud and scary BANG when the ride comes to a stop.
Don Neal
My kids love it but I usually sit this one out. Your average spinner that can be found at most any carnival, fair, or other amusement park.
James Wimbury
I liked the ride, though the duration was very short. I think the ride ran for about 1 minute last week when I visited Florida but for a Tea Cups ride I was happy - 5/10
Manny Rodriguez
Fun time not the best but fun
Brendan Harrison
Not good for people who is not good with spinning!
Sarah Durden