Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Animatronic show

Published: December 16, 2013

This show, inspired by the Pixar Animation film Monsters, Inc., offers an improv-style comedy show in the old Timekeeper/CircleVision theater. The show uses unseen live voice actors to overdub the on-screen monsters, allowing them to target selected audience members for jokes. Sit near the center aisle if you want to improve your chances of getting on screen.

Anthony Murphy
It really depends on who is in your audience, but it usually is better than expected. The late night shows without the kids sometimes get a little more funny!
Sarah Bebb
While it may seem lame, and the Tomorrowland placement is a bit baffling, the Laugh Floor is an experience you don't want to miss. This show uses a really cool technology that allows guests to interact with characters on the screen, and it is really, really cool. In addition to that, the show is actually very funny. You'll be laughing ridiculously hard at the monster's lame jokes and their vague understanding of the human world. What's even better is that every show is different, and the guests interviewed change the content of the show for each viewing, making it worth seeing again and again. One of my favorite experiences in the Magic Kingdom, don't miss it.
Emily  Kramer
A great show for the whole family. Interactive, funny, and cute.
Owen  Scott
It's a must every time we go so funny ! 9/10
Michelle Morgan
Another wonderful show. My 2 year old niece, who loves Sully and Mike loved it! I like the audience interaction and of course Roz is a trip! My husband was That Guy once, but it was before they had the shirt. Wish he would get it again, so I'd have an excuse to buy it for him!
O T
A comedy show should be funny, this isn't.
Meg T.
Loved the interaction between the performance and the audience. My son enjoyed every second of it. I wish this would have been our first stop on our trip.