Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email Newsletter

Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, a animatronic show in Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: December 16, 2013

This show, inspired by the Pixar Animation film Monsters, Inc., offers an improv-style comedy show in the old Timekeeper/CircleVision theater. The show uses unseen live voice actors to overdub the on-screen monsters, allowing them to target selected audience members for jokes. Sit near the center aisle if you want to improve your chances of getting on screen.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
96 votes, so far

It's a must every time we go so funny ! 9/10 - Owen Scott

Another wonderful show. My 2 year old niece, who loves Sully and Mike loved it! I like the audience interaction and of course Roz is a trip! My husband was That Guy once, but it was before they had the shirt. Wish he would get it again, so I'd have an excuse to buy it for him! - Michelle Morgan

A comedy show should be funny, this isn't. - O T

Loved the interaction between the performance and the audience. My son enjoyed every second of it. I wish this would have been our first stop on our trip. - Meg T.

A stand-up comedy show inside a theme park - where else do you get this? I don't understand how this works technically, but it is breathtaking, even aside from the jokes. Others find it childish, I think it is hilariously funny. Be prepared: You might become a part of the show! - Chris W.

All the gags fell flat for me. Whereas Turtle Talk manages to click with the whole family, this is probably just for the kids. 4/10. - Mark Doherty

Sometimes it's really funny, but other times the humor falls flat. Every show is partially different. - Rob Pastor

Stories from a Theme Park Insider

Stories from a Theme Park Insider

What's it like to work in a theme park? Stories from a Theme Park Insider takes you inside the famous tunnels and backstage at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom for a look at how theme parks really work, sharing the funny moments and embarrassments that can happen when your job is someone else's vacation.
Order now: Kindle | iBooks | Paperback | Kindle (UK)