Welcome to Theme Park Insider! Join the community or log in
Facebook Twitter YouTube Email Newsletter

Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor reviews

Theme Park Insider readers offer their ratings and reviews for Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, a animatronic show in Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

Written by
Theme Park Insider Editor
Posted: December 16, 2013

This show, inspired by the Pixar Animation film Monsters, Inc., offers an improv-style comedy show in the old Timekeeper/CircleVision theater. The show uses unseen live voice actors to overdub the on-screen monsters, allowing them to target selected audience members for jokes. Sit near the center aisle if you want to improve your chances of getting on screen.

Readers' rating:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
74 votes, so far

A great show for the whole family. Interactive, funny, and cute. - Emily Kramer

It's a must every time we go so funny ! 9/10 - Owen Scott

Another wonderful show. My 2 year old niece, who loves Sully and Mike loved it! I like the audience interaction and of course Roz is a trip! My husband was That Guy once, but it was before they had the shirt. Wish he would get it again, so I'd have an excuse to buy it for him! - Michelle Morgan

A comedy show should be funny, this isn't. - O T

Loved the interaction between the performance and the audience. My son enjoyed every second of it. I wish this would have been our first stop on our trip. - Meg T.

A stand-up comedy show inside a theme park - where else do you get this? I don't understand how this works technically, but it is breathtaking, even aside from the jokes. Others find it childish, I think it is hilariously funny. Be prepared: You might become a part of the show! - Chris W.

Planning a trip to Walt Disney World?

Family vacation

Insider's Pick: Don't try to do Disney without the ever-entertaining and informative Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2014. Save time and money with these tested tips and strategies for getting the most from a Disney World vacation. It's a great investment in happiness for you and your family.

Get it! In paperback | For Kindle | For iBooks