Peter Pan's Flight

Track Ride

Board a flying pirate ship for a trip through the skies above London, before setting off to Never Land to follow the adventures of Peter Pan, Wendy, and the Lost Boys.

I may have an unpopular opinion, but I did not like Peter Pan's Flight very much. There is a charm to the ride I can admit, but I can't help but feel that I am in a small flying ship over lifeless toys in a small building. For a ride that garners the longest wait in the park, it really doesn't do much. It's too short and really lacks any immersion. The positives are that it really does have some magic to it, and it has some interesting scenes and ideas towards the end that really work well. This review may seem harsh, but I just can't help it. Everyone raves about it, and I just really don't feel it. I wouldn't wait more than 20 minutes for this one.
Good show & music but nowhere near the attraction level of ET which is a very similar ride. A Disney classic that needs updated. But the new queue is excellent. It's actually better than the ride itself.
FUN! I love the feeling of flying!
OMG this ride is amazing. Really you look down and you feel like your fling. The rails don't show and the structures are so life like this is a must do.
I´d really love to see an update on this ride in therms of technology, considering what they have done with Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
A magical, joyous piece of storytelling; one of my favorite rides anywhere.
Always popular for the right reason.
This is one of my favorite dark rides, mainly because I like the idea that you are suspended, instead of riding on a track in the ground. Flying ships are so cool. My 2 year old niece really loved it, and enjoyed seeing the story of Peter Pan. I think her favorite part was the!
This ride is, well, magical. Feels like you are flying, tells the story well, and is fun to look at everything around you. It is a must ride whether you are with kids or not! (9/10)