Peter Pan's Flight

Dark ride

Published: December 16, 2013

Board a flying pirate ship for a trip through the skies above London, before setting off to Never Land to follow the adventures of Peter Pan, Wendy, and the Lost Boys.

Hugo Salvater
I´d really love to see an update on this ride in therms of technology, considering what they have done with Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
Emily  Kramer
A magical, joyous piece of storytelling; one of my favorite rides anywhere.
Owen  Scott
Always popular for the right reason.
Michelle Morgan
This is one of my favorite dark rides, mainly because I like the idea that you are suspended, instead of riding on a track in the ground. Flying ships are so cool. My 2 year old niece really loved it, and enjoyed seeing the story of Peter Pan. I think her favorite part was the mermaids...lol!
Lexi R
This ride is, well, magical. Feels like you are flying, tells the story well, and is fun to look at everything around you. It is a must ride whether you are with kids or not! (9/10)
Justin Knight
Very nice ride that holds up the Disney charm. I dont even bother with standby because its so long. So i just immediately grab a Fastpass and come back. To me its a retelling of a Disney classic that makes me want to come back again and again.