Peter Pan's Flight

Track Ride

Board a flying pirate ship for a trip through the skies above London, before setting off to Never Land to follow the adventures of Peter Pan, Wendy, and the Lost Boys.

What's great about this ride is that it's now better than it was before! I'm talking about how cool the queue is now. Before the refurbishment, guests simply had to wait in a long line that practically extended into Liberty Square. It’s still a long line but you’ll now get to walk through the Darling children’s nursery with plenty of effects and interactive elements that kids will love. The new queue effectively extends the entire experience and arguably becomes a part of the attraction, which is a trend that I don’t expect Disney to stop anytime soon. It's really magical and I love it. However, that isn't to say this classic is perfect, the ride itself is so incredibly outdated that unless you have serious nostalgia for it, there’s a good chance it will be a letdown given how short the ride duration is. Also, the waits for this are ride are ridiculous and I personally don't recommend waiting in line even with the new queue. Make sure to have a Fastpass+! Even with these flaws, it's another one of those classic Disney rides that I have sooooo much nostalgia and memories with that I remember riding it for years and years as just a little kid. It just has such a magical charm and wonder to it, then I can't deny. This ride just needs a major update and better tech. I look at this version as the inferior Peter Pan compared to DL's updated more nicer version. Same goes for the version in Shanghai which is now the best out of all versions. I suggest an update like the Disneyland version is the plan to fix this one up. 8/10
Great ride, and a classic. One not to be missed- assuming you can get a fast pass...
This ride won me over after riding it again recently. It is what it is, and it is cute in that sense. I just couldn't help but be filled with childlike wonder. It could certainly be better. With Shanghai showing the potential for Fantasyland dark rides, this could use more to it. I think a DL level refurb is a good place to start. I just think that with waits being so crazy it just isn't quite worth it. 7/10
I was really excited for this ride. For some of the longest waits in the park, it must be good, right? It was disappointing. It was very slow, the scenes weren't impressive, and the ride was SHORT. I wouldn't wait a long line for this.
Good show & music but nowhere near the attraction level of ET which is a very similar ride. A Disney classic that needs updated. But the new queue is excellent. It's actually better than the ride itself.
OMG this ride is amazing. Really you look down and you feel like your fling. The rails don't show and the structures are so life like this is a must do.
I´d really love to see an update on this ride in therms of technology, considering what they have done with Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
A magical, joyous piece of storytelling; one of my favorite rides anywhere.

Facebook YouTube Twitter Instagram Email Newsletter