A theme park gift under $10? Theme Park Insider: 2016 Year in Review

Space Mountain

Roller Coaster

Guests board sleek rocket trains with single-file seating and blast off on an adventure through space in this indoor roller coaster. The ride was refurbished in 2010 and now offers some additional on-ride effects, as well as games in the queue to help you pass the time while you await your "flight." Space Mountain is not a fast coaster — the top speed is only around 28 mph — but it is twisty, with over 3 Gs in lateral forces on some whippy turns.

I will say this is the most pure fun to have in WDW. I just can't get enough of it. The ride is not only one of my favorite rides at WDW, but it is among my favorite roller coasters. It just brings me that unmatched childlike happiness. The dome is huge and impressive enough to feel almost like space, and the roller coaster has some fantastic airtime moments as well as a feeling of being out of control. I just think the whole experience is one of the best at WDW. 9/10
This ride is one of the most entertaining ones at the kingdom , it has really cool theme in the beginning and once you start going it doesn't stop, and it's awesome.
One of the best rides magic kingdom.... Cool theming very nostalgic feeling when I ride this.
SO MUCH FUN!!!
2nd Best Coaster in the Magic Kingdom. 10/10.
It's one of the best rides at WDW. The coaster itself could use some re-tracking or maybe a redesign to make it less rough. But this version does have some nice turns and some very good Disney theming. I especially like the newer loading station designs, the light tunnel after the first drop, the background music in both the queue and during the ride and also the butler at the diorama at the exit. Rating: (9/10)
From the horn solo as you enter the queue to the Horizons butler in the exit, this ride is pure WDW nostalgia and excitement for me. My favorite ride at WDW, hands UP!
The best ride in the Magic Kingdom.