The Crystal Palace

buffet Restaurant

Published: December 12, 2013

Modeled after the massive cast-iron and plate-glass building from the 1851 London World's Fair, the Magic Kingdom's Crystal Palace serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, buffet style, with character appearance from Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends. Prices range around $15-25 for children and $25-40 for adults.

Michelle Morgan
What a fun time we had taking our niece, her parents, my daughter and her fiance to this character meal. We went at lunch time, and the food and selection was really good. Our service was TOP NOTCH and they even surprised our niece with a cupcake. We got to see Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet, which is our nieces favorite. Tigger was definitely the best, spending more time with each table. Eeyore was cute, playing peek a boo with our niece. Honestly, though... I don't know who enjoyed it more... my 2 year old niece or my daughter's 23 year old fiance.
James Wimbury
Went there for dinner and had fun. However there isn't much there for kids. Not worth the $20 if your kid only eats a small portion.
Tom Rigg
Disney always does breakfast pretty well. The food was standard, but what elevates this experience is getting to walk down Main Street with no one in the park.