The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Roller Coaster

Visitors sit in mine cars that sway on a twisting track in this musical roller coaster adventure featuring Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Two outdoor segments on this gentle family roller coaster bracket an indoor section, where you will see the Seven Dwarfs working in their jewel mine, before Doc calls the crew to head home to the tune of “Heigh Ho.” Then it’s back outside, where you pass the Dwarfs’ cottage on your way back to the station. You can see Snow White dancing inside the cottage before you get a glimpse around the corner, where the Wicked Witch approaches the door, ending this otherwise joyful adventure on an ominous note.

It was better than my expectations. The setting is quite beautiful and the ride is entertaining. The scene in the mine is priceless, projections, animation & music. "But" and it's a big but, the ride is extraordinarily short, which really detracts from the experience. Great for a fastpass but not worth waiting in this attraction's very long lines.
SO much fun, just get a FastPass+.
GOOD: This feels like a really good beginning to a really great ride. Unfortunately, it leaves you wanting more, and not in the good way Space Mountain does. While you're riding there's no complaints, but as you sit in at the last brake stop before the station, you realize that you really didn't ride much at all. We were lucky to wait for only 15 minutes since the ride had just reopened after a stall earlier; wouldn't wait its average wait time.
I have to say I was really let down on this one. After waiting for more than two years for this ride, I finally was able to ride it, or attempt to ride it I should say. I am an above average person in height(6 ft 6 in) and the bar would not even go over my knees and absolutely no leg room whatsoever. The cast member kicked me off the ride, without even an apology. I have always believed Disney has outstanding customer service, but no in this instance. I really wish Disney would make at least one mine cart that is for tall people, because I don't think they took that into consideration at all.
Try this attraction at night, that is the best ride experience. We rode it three times, and our only regret was not squeezing in at least one more ride through!
Good, but overestimated!
If you love animatronics, run don't walk to get in line for this. I mean literally, as the lines are quite long! The mine train features Disney's most advanced animatronics yet which raise the art to new heights of realism and storytelling ability. In fact, I predict that the projection-face type of animatronics seen in this ride foreshadow the kinds of robots that we'll all be working with soon. I've seen the future and this is it! Not a thrill ride by any standard but still a blast for all ages, and the ride queue is full of unique Disney magic and Easter eggs. Get your FastPass+ now!
Man I was really looking foward to this...and the ride itself is really well is very smooth and while not fast still moves at a half decent speed...the animatronics are amazing and some of the best around...but i was literally shocked when it was was soooooo short....dont know how long it was but it felt like it was about a minute long...
While the roller coaster aspect is pretty tame, the theming and storytelling really make up for it! I would argue one of the best themed roller coasters I have ever been on.
I get the complaints about brevity..yes, it's short, but still from themeing to sheer fun it's a fantastic attraction. We rode it four times this trip..once with Fastpass and three times in 60 minute plus standby lines...we LOVED this ride.