The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Roller Coaster

Published: February 15, 2015

Visitors sit in mine cars that sway on a twisting track in this musical roller coaster adventure featuring Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Two outdoor segments on this gentle family roller coaster bracket an indoor section, where you will see the Seven Dwarfs working in their jewel mine, before Doc calls the crew to head home to the tune of “Heigh Ho.” Then it’s back outside, where you pass the Dwarfs’ cottage on your way back to the station. You can see Snow White dancing inside the cottage before you get a glimpse around the corner, where the Wicked Witch approaches the door, ending this otherwise joyful adventure on an ominous note.

Michael Trim
I have to say I was really let down on this one. After waiting for more than two years for this ride, I finally was able to ride it, or attempt to ride it I should say. I am an above average person in height(6 ft 6 in) and the bar would not even go over my knees and absolutely no leg room whatsoever. The cast member kicked me off the ride, without even an apology. I have always believed Disney has outstanding customer service, but no in this instance. I really wish Disney would make at least one mine cart that is for tall people, because I don't think they took that into consideration at all.
Sylvain Comeau
Try this attraction at night, that is the best ride experience. We rode it three times, and our only regret was not squeezing in at least one more ride through!
Hugo Salvater
Good, but overestimated!
David Bethune
If you love animatronics, run don't walk to get in line for this. I mean literally, as the lines are quite long! The mine train features Disney's most advanced animatronics yet which raise the art to new heights of realism and storytelling ability. In fact, I predict that the projection-face type of animatronics seen in this ride foreshadow the kinds of robots that we'll all be working with soon. I've seen the future and this is it! Not a thrill ride by any standard but still a blast for all ages, and the ride queue is full of unique Disney magic and Easter eggs. Get your FastPass+ now!
Ryan Chard
Man I was really looking foward to this...and the ride itself is really well done...it is very smooth and while not fast still moves at a half decent speed...the animatronics are amazing and some of the best around...but i was literally shocked when it was over...it was soooooo short....dont know how long it was but it felt like it was about a minute long...
Anthony Murphy
While the roller coaster aspect is pretty tame, the theming and storytelling really make up for it! I would argue one of the best themed roller coasters I have ever been on.
Mark Fairleigh
I get the complaints about brevity..yes, it's short, but still from themeing to sheer fun it's a fantastic attraction. We rode it four times this trip..once with Fastpass and three times in 60 minute plus standby lines...we LOVED this ride.
Mitchell Botwin
Went on the ride on Saturday August 2nd. The ride overall was too short. The dark section was nicely done with good sound and visuals. There were 2 turns that had banking that you would feel otherwise it is aimed for younger riders. The queue was good with multiple play areas for kids with 3 different interactive areas. The big problem we had was getting into the cars. My wife has problems with her knees, replaced, and there was not enough room for her to bend her knees to get into the seat. That is a big negative for us.
DPCC inc.
The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is an outstanding dark ride, but it's just not a real rollercoaster. There are no high drops, no extremely banked curves, and it doesn't reach very high speeds. The coaster time was much better if you sit in the back, because you swing a little more, but not much. You will absolutely love it if you approach it as a dark ride, but if you're expecting a coaster, you just won't get it.